Services & Prices
- Booking Deposit – Your Non-Refundable deposit to save your date with Debbie Lim Art & Photography is 50% due at the time of Scheduling.
- Balance due on the day of the event. Sorry, no personal checks accepted for final payment.
- No Set Up Fee.
- Please note that the prices above and for the Boudoir Photography are for my services only.
- The session fee includes a planning session either in person or by phone. Within 1-2 weeks of your session. We will set another meeting for the reveal and ordering session.
- Another choice for Photos are uploaded to an online album for you to view from my link that I provide. Instructions and choices will be provided at your private link.
- USB Drive of Hi-Res Files will be provided with Session IV only and will have to be requested the day of Scheduling.
- I do offer Flash Sales with FREE photos or some type of special! Please keep your eye on those Flash Sales because they go real fast!
- The Session Fee does not go towards the Print Order minimum investment of only $100.00.
- Travel Fee May Apply: No cost if in the Detroit Suburban Area. However I do have an On-Location Travel Fee of $100.00 if I am needed at least 45-minutes away from where I live and it depends on what package you are purchasing.
- If you cancel your session, your deposit is nonrefundable.
Prices subject to change at any time without notice. Laptop/Tablet tethering for shoots sometimes used.
I am also available for Artwork, Graphic Design for posters and Editing.
*Basic Retouching & Cropping
- Basic Photo Editing includes “Portrait Ready” retouching on all final images that will be printed free of charge. This includes skin softening, removal of minor acne or minor facial shine and stray hairs that are NOT going across the face.
- If you would like extra editing work done (e.g., removal of moles, scars, braces, stray hairs across the face or eyes, tan lines, under garment straps. I can also tuck in tummies and thigh, however minimally) If you need extra editing, I do charge $35/image for more extensive editing work to be done.
- This is basically for clients that hire me for their employee headshots, High School Seniors, or clients that want a professional Headshot.
- Available portrait backgrounds for portraits include the standard, stark white, marble grey, black or marble beige-brown.
- The session will be on location at your business.
- Each Employee will have the same pose, lighting and basic editing.
What to Wear:
- I recommend that you wear solid and/or muted colored clothing. Keep in mind that classic fashion choices can keep portraits timeless. Please stay away from busy patterns and textured fabrics. Add stronger colors and patterns for accessories like jewelry, scarves or ties. Keep the background color in mind when selecting your outfit to make sure it won’t clash.
I prefer outdoor photo shoots for groups, because of the natural lighting and the many different “scenes” we could use in one shoot. I am sorry, but I do not shoot weddings. I do not have the manpower to conduct a large photo shoot such as a large wedding… Now maybe a small wedding…
Remember to be creative too! Choose a cool location that shows who you are and add props. Be colorful and use your imagination! Make it all about YOU and what you are trying to show your audience.
Please email me below and write as much detail as you can. I look forward to being part of a Chapter of your Life. I want you to feel good while you’re being photographed, because the outcome will show in your photos! Whether you need to document an important event, a new portrait for your website or candid shots, I will help you meet your needs. With my background as a professional artist, I think of taking photographs as “art”. The final product will be an Art Piece that beautifies your home (or office) and reflects the personality and style of the subject(s). I look forward to working with you!
No modeling experience is necessary! Details of Boudoir Session Prices and Gallery will be available soon at this link.