First of all, I wanted to thank you for visiting my website. I hope you will stay for a little while and check out some of my art and photography. While you are here, take a look at my new Feng Shui Art series!
I wear many hats in my life. However, the hats that pay my bills are featured at this website. I work as an artist, photographer and Fitness Instructor. I also run and co-own a few wellness centers. Yes, my life is full and busy! At the dedicated links (above or below), you will learn more about my work. I have a wonderful family and the best little dogs in the world
On the personal side, I was born in Michigan and spent a few years of my childhood living in San Francisco Chinatown. I am Chinese-American. I have three siblings. Childhood situations made our lives very hard. Things never came easy for the Lim Children. We worked very hard (and still do) to achieve many things that most people in our situation would have given up, but not us. My twin sister and I have been on our own and had our first apartment since the age of 15 1/2.
Now for the questions that my clients/students often ask me:
- I do not believe in diets. Portion control and eat only when hungry is what I do. However, I admit that I do not eat right all the time, but when I do eat, I try to eat healthy.
- I teach for selfish reasons. I gain so much from teaching! I met all of my close friends from my classes. I love to help people achieve their goals! I also teach to keep my own life active (I need the motivation too sometimes).
- I have a fear of public speaking! (Yes, that is true!) This is another reason why I teach fitness… I have a strong fear of talking in front of the public AND in my classes!
- I chose to never drink alcohol or take recreational drugs.
- My life is hectic just like everyone else. I cannot understand this, but so many people think that my life is “easy and stress-free”. I can assure you that that is far from the truth! I too have my deadlines, pet-peeves, Type I Personality, and am a total perfectionist! LOL
What I truly believe: I laugh all the time, (most of the time at myself). I don’t care what people think of me and when I make my ugly faces or say things that doesn’t make any sense, I laugh even more! Stay positive…Laugh often…Learn to breathe.
To learn more about what we do, please visit our twin site by clicking here...